The Warehouse Administrator provides warehouse support with a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This position will also be a liaison with Absen HQ and must speak Mandarin.
- Prepares correspondence and documents as directed.
- Contributes to the continual improvement and efficiency of the warehouse.
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date records of all outside vendors.
- Tracks warehouse inventory using the SAP tracking system.
- Coordinates with HQ/Manufacturing on shipments and inventory tracking.
- Coordinates with Warehouse and Technical Service departments on shipments for demos, training, tradeshows, etc.
- Collects and analyzes data.
- Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Conducts studies, perform research, and prepare reports.
- Strives to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Adheres to purchasing policies, processes, and procedures.
- Works closely with the receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived.
- Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- Works closely with the Technical Service Administrator on the RMA process and backs them up as needed.
- Picks and packs orders, ensuring order accuracy, and following all material packing guidelines.
- Uses a forklift to access Absen products and materials inside the warehouse.
- Answers all calls and emails related to Warehouse functions, or forwards to the appropriate correspondent.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work alone as well as with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ethical conduct.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs consecutively.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- AA or Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years in previous Administrative role.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Fluent Mandarin speaker.
- Forklift certified preferred.
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write the English language.
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write the Chinese language.
- Orlando warehouse and office.
- Required to work set business open hours.
- May be required to drive to complete tasks.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement plus matching, holiday pay, and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer