The Warehouse Administrator provides warehouse support with a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This position will also be a liaison with Absen HQ and must speak Mandarin.
- Prepares correspondence and documents as directed.
- Contributes to the continual improvement and efficiency of the warehouse.
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date records of all outside vendors.
- Tracks warehouse inventory using SAP tracking system.
- Coordinates with HQ/Manufacturing on shipments and inventory tracking.
- Coordinates with Warehouse and Technical Service departments on shipments for demos, trainings, tradeshows, etc.
- Collects and analyzes data.
- Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Conducts studies, perform research and prepare reports.
- Strives to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Adheres to purchasing policies, processes and procedures.
- Works closely with receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived.
- Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work alone as well as with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Required Experience & Education:
- Must have High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- AA or Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years in previous Administrative role
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required
- SAP experience preferred
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs consecutively.
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write English language
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write Chinese language
- Orlando warehouse
- Required to work set business open hours
- May be required to drive to complete tasks
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health/dental/vision, holiday pay and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer