The Warehouse Administrator provides warehouse support with a variety of clerical and administrative tasks. This position will also be a liaison with Absen HQ and must speak Mandarin.
- Prepares correspondence and documents as directed.
- Contributes to the continual improvement and efficiency of the warehouse.
- Keeps accurate and up-to-date records of all outside vendors.
- Tracks warehouse inventory using SAP tracking system.
- Coordinates with HQ/Manufacturing on shipments and inventory tracking.
- Coordinates with Warehouse and Technical Service departments on shipments for demos, trainings, tradeshows, etc.
- Collects and analyzes data.
- Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Conducts studies, perform research and prepare reports.
- Strives to improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Adheres to purchasing policies, processes and procedures.
- Works closely with receiving department to ensure proper supplies arrived.
- Traces delinquent arrivals from purchase orders.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work alone as well as with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ethical conduct
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs consecutively.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must have High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- AA or Bachelors’ degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years in previous Administrative role
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required
- SAP experience preferred
- Fluent Mandarin speaker
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write English language
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write Chinese language
- Orlando office and warehouse
- Required to work set business open hours
- May be required to drive to complete tasks
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, dental, vision, holiday pay, sick pay, life insurance and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer