Job Description: The Marketing Coordinator develops and manages the execution of Absen corporate marketing strategy, including digital marketing, customer relationship management practices, brand guidelines, and customer experience. Helps foster a positive public perception of company through effective public relations that influence public opinion and/or promote ideas, products and services. Develops and implements all marketing strategies, through various mediums. Prepares visual marketing materials by designing art and copy for multiple media venues (e.g., digital, print, etc.).
- Work with President and Corporate Marketing Team to formulate and implement marketing and communications strategy and execute corporate positioning through strategic communication.
- Lead and manage all logistics and deliverables for national and regional tradeshows and events including but not limited to show budget, badge and hotel registration and management, order placement of electrical and show labor, coordination of appropriate demo requests, ensuring correct packing and shipping of demo gear equipment, marketing materials, giveaways, etc. This may also include working with Absen’s exhibition vendor, Sparks to coordinate appropriate booth structures and furnishing needs.
- Lead and manage all logistics for the company’s training programs throughout the year including LED 101, ACE-r and ACE-i programs including management of attend list and registration, food/beverage coordination, test score entry and beyond.
- Assist in the maintenance of the CRM database including but not limited to quarterly list scrubbing, entry of tradeshow leads, and management of e-newsletter campaigns to customers and prospects as needed.
- Develop customer engagement and brand relevant social media content for the national brand that drive target customers to website and events such as tradeshows, training sessions, webinars, etc.
- Analyze web traffic metrics (SEO/SEM), marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and suggest solutions to boost brand presence.
- Provide logistic support to the various rep firms, distributors and sales team regarding shipment of marketing materials and giveaways, content for demos, etc.
- Coordinate with Corporate Marketing team for inventory management of marketing materials and swag/giveaways including placing reorders as needed.
- Work with Content & Media Specialist and coordinate with Corporate in the development of various promo videos to support marketing and sales teams as needed.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and preferences and suggest new opportunities for company’s growth.
- Follow the Marketing team compliance with all corporate policies and directives.
- Place calls to survey customers to identify customers’ needs and obtain customers’ feedback, and such other similar tasks typically performed by the Marketing Manager.
- Gather data to develop well-informed and effective strategic marketing plans.
- Work cooperatively with key team members including headquarters’ marketing center as needed.
- Maintain all aspects of company website, keeping content up-to-date and relevant.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency among all marketing assets.
- Work with Marketing Team to develop and implement new content strategies for website, including microsite development, landing page development, blogs, and other content marketing efforts.
- Designs print and online advertisements, social media imagery, posters, flyers, banners, and other district collateral while adhering to company brand guidelines and standards
- Create print & digital marketing assets, including PDFs, email campaigns, webpages, videos, etc.
- Manages company photography and videography duties including, executive headshots, product images, filming and editing of video content for products, installations, tradeshows, and other elements as required.
- Develops digital campaign resources to support events, tradeshows and other company functions, including e- newsletters, eblasts, website and social media graphics.
- All other duties assigned of which the employee is capable of performing.
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and In Design
- Fluency in Adobe Acrobat, Premier, and After Affects preferred
- Experience using WordPress
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to lead and supervise a team
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs consecutively
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other equivalent degree
- Experience with LED/AV preferred
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience; experience in B2B and/or commercial technology environments preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications fields
- Experience with graphic design for both print and digital channels, including prepress and processes
- Experience in video production and editing processes
- Strong background in Adobe Creative Suite products including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin preferred
- Orlando office: 7120 Lake Ellenor Drive, Orlando FL 32809
- Required to travel throughout the year for meetings, tradeshows, ACE trainings, demos, and other business-related events
- May be required to travel to complete tasks
- Must have a valid US drivers’ license
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement, holiday pay and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer