In conjunction with US team, the Industry Development Manager position is responsible for the development of AV consultants/design firms nationally in the assigned industries in the US market. Main applications for the assigned markets based on Absen segmentation may include Top Corporations, Entertainment, IT Service/Software, Healthcare, Education, etc.
- Have the knowledge of the US market not only for some specified territories. Analyze market trend, include but not limited to technology trend, product trend, customer requirement etc for the main applications.
- Establish targeted customer development strategies. Develop, and maintain relationships with new and existing AV consultants/design firms to get Absen products specified into projects.
- Coordinate with US team to provide support to consultants/design firms and set performance goals in the designated markets.
- Provide technical escalations to consultants/design firms and review bid documents from them.
- Keep informed of new products, services, and other general information of interest to consultants/design firms.
- Gather feedback through field activity and transfer the feedback to appropriate company staff. This includes, sales, marketing, product management and R&D departments.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly industry situation reports.
- Manage the communication with consultants/design firms and Absen team during the implementation of the projects.
- Host consultants/design firms to visit HQ and factory in China.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows to capture brand awareness.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Excellent client orientation around problem solving and delivering solutions.
- Ability to work in and maintain performance expectations in high-pressure environment.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree or above with a major in Engineering, Business Administration or Business Management.
- Sales, engineering, or project management background within the LED industry.
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs consecutively.
- Orlando, FL 32809
- Required to travel to complete tasks.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, dental, vision, holiday pay and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer