The Accounting Manager reports to the President and HQ and contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks while overseeing accounting and budgeting.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and appropriate reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP).
- Insure the timely and accurate preparation of all statutory and corporate financial reports.
- Devise, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Guarantee proper controls, internal reporting, policies and procedures are in place to meet all financial regulatory requirements, group policies, and public company compliance.
- Meet all statutory requirements of the organization including payroll taxes, sales taxes, etc.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with approved external auditor.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all transactions.
- Lead forecasting on both a monthly and 12-month rolling basis and prepare yearly budget.
- Review and analyze monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget.
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Manage the bookkeeping and payroll functions.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.
- Audit the work of the accounting department.
- Responsible for calculating and setting global transfer pricing.
- Assist the President and HQ with financial reporting as required by headquarters and provide advice to support the decision making process.
- Financial management
- Ethical conduct
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Organized and punctual
- Maintain confidential information
- Excellent and effective interpersonal, verbal, written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to lift up to 15lbs consecutively
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields required, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 5+ years of Accounting/Finance experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Proficiency with QuickBooks, SAP, Zoho CRM highly desired and/or comparable software experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills required
- Excellent written and verbal (Chinese) communication skills required
- Orlando Office: 7120 Lake Ellenor Drive, Orlando, FL 32809
- Orlando Warehouse: 7307 Presidents Drive, Orlando, FL 32809
- May be required to work overtime or flexible hours on an as needed basis
- Available to travel when necessary, domestic and international
Required Licenses/ Certificates:
Absen offers competitive salaries and benefits including health, dental, vision, holiday pay, sick pay, life insurance and paid time off.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer