The Accountant will be responsible for maintaining Company financial transactions by providing Finance support in the areas of GL, AR/AP, payroll, and other related areas. The Accountant will be responsible for recording financial related transactions, then compiling and preparing financial reports. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files.
- Coordinate accounts payable and accounts receivable process.
- Ensure all expenses, receipts, and other accounting transactions for the period are accurately recorded.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Utilize basic tax technical knowledge and skills in sales/use tax area.
- Assist the Accounting Manager in the daily, monthly, and annual operations of the Finance department.
- Analyze data by developing spreadsheet reports detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Review financial information to ensure compliance with established procedures and accounting principles.
- Answer accounting and Finance related questions; research open accounting issues; recognize potential issues and/or conflicts.
- Keep job knowledge current by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and/or participating in professional organizations.
- All other duties as assigned by management of which the employee is capable of performing.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be organized and punctual
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 15lbs consecutively
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors’ degree in associated field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with SAP and QuickBooks systems
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write the English language.
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write the Mandarin language.
- Orlando Office: 7120 Lake Ellenor Drive, Orlando, FL 32809
- Orlando Office: 7307 President’s Drive, Orlando, FL 32809
- May be required to work overtime or flexible hours on an as needed basis
- Available to travel when necessary to meet job requirements.
- Temporary position, 3-6 months
Absen offers competitive salaries and many benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, flexible working schedules, and 401(k) matching.
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements to:
Absen is an Equal Opportunity Employer